Thursday 23 January 2014

Little india riot Draft 1

Name: Lum JiaHui
Class:1E1
Draft 1:Content

Dear Tom,

Hey Tom, how was school in America.An incident happened in singapore. A riot happened in little india. And this is what happened. On the Dec 8 a private bus ran over a indian man whose name is sakthival kumaravelu,33. And Then After The riot happened.

I think it was a unnecessary riot. Why can't they just mind their own business. I feel angry as these things could have been prevented but they choose to do this. I feel the police came on time. And this is sometimes why police have to step in because some people just do foolish things. Okay I will stop talking if not i will get more angry.

Oh by the way how's Dad is he fine there? Write back to me of how you feel and you can search it up on the internet to find out more. So thats it, that is all i want to say bro bye.

Love, Jiahui

No comments:

Post a Comment