Thursday 23 January 2014

JiaHui's Autobiography Final product

Name: Lum Jia Hui

Class:1E1


Auto Biography

I never expected to be as happy or maybe a little bit sad as This is a start of a new life and before I move on to my life I want to do a auto biography. My name is Lum Jia Hui. I'm from 1E1 also known as perseverance 1 from CBSS. My hobbies are listening to music, biking and playing minecraft. I love to build things in minecraft and it takes alot of time and work but it's fun. I usually go biking with my friend and we usually go long distances. And i prefer English musics. 

My favorite colour is Purple. I don't really have a favorite food actually. Something interesting about me is that I like to capitalize the first letter of every word, an example, Hi My Name Is Jiahui. 

About myself I like teakwondo because when I was Primary 2 my parents asked me if I wanted to join and I said I would give it a shot. On the first day I joined and learn some basics of Teakwondo, and I liked it. Teakwondo taught me a lot of things, I also learned values like perseverance and endurance. And here are some pictures of my competition. 




My best friends in my primary school are Tze Yung, WenMin, JiaJie And Rachel. Life in primary school was fun especially after PSLE, My classmates and I went to the park and played Running Man. We also went to JurongEast JCube to ice skate. We also went to Yishun Safra and play bowling. And we went to Sembawang park recently and played there.

My favorite subject is science because I want to become a doctor. I like anything related to science. My expectation for secondary school is having more opportunity to enter competitions.Usually I dont have much opportunity to enter a competition and it wiil be great if there is.



Thank you for reading my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment